Monday, April 13, 2015

3 week painting furlough



 I'm still a one man operation here at Dizzybear Creations,
and do everything myself.  

From making all the products on the website, and for all
the stores that carry my artwork, jewelry, and gift items, to updating the website,
taking care of the promotions, packing up and sending off the orders.....

All of which hasn't been leaving me much time
to get any painting done of late.


After months and months of 12 to 16 hour work days, 
I'm taking some time off from the normal part of my work,
 and spending 3 weeks solid to just work on paintings.

The webstore will remain open, and you'll
be able to place orders..... 

BUT any order placed between 
April 15th and May 6th 
wont begin shipping until 
May 7th.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 
but I do my best painting when I can focus on only painting.

Anyone who places an order between April 15th and May 4th
will get some sort of gift in exchange for their patience...

BUT you'd be better off waiting until May 5th
to place your order, as I'll have a
ONE DAY SALE
on the Dizzybear Creations website,
in honor of Cinco de Mayo
(and to make up for the delays in shipping).


Circle that date on your calendars, so you dont forget!

I'll also be releasing the next painting in the 
"Day of the Dead Fairy" series on May 5th as well.



If you have any questions, you can reach me at dizzybear73@gmail.com
but I'm planning to cut myself off from most outside distractions during the next three weeks,
so dont be surprised if it takes me several days to respond.

Any order placed by midnight on April 14th will ship on April 15th.

Thank you for your patience, and I cant wait to share what I get
accomplished during this painting furlough.

Dennis Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment