Friday, December 12, 2014

Not really a blog, just a quick message.....

Just wanted to quickly say Happy Holidays to everyone who's been following my blog.  I have the next couple blogs written out, and will be posting one each Monday as I continue to feature 2 paintings each week.



I'm still a one man operation here at Dizzybear Creations, and will have so much going on during this holiday season, that I know I wont be able to take care of the webstore in addition to everything else I'm scheduled to do.  I'll be leaving the webstore open to place orders, but any order placed at the Dizzybear Creations webstore AFTER Dec 21, 2014 will not be shipped until AFTER Jan 7, 2015.  My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.  I'll come up with a special gift to include with orders placed during this time to make up for the wait.

In the spring Michel is coming on board to help with the day to day operations and taking care of sending out orders, so I can concentrate on creating more jewelry and gift items, and having more time to paint.  Really looking forward to having his help!  We've got a lot of fun things in store for everyone, and will steadily be adding stores and galleries where you can purchase prints.

If you're ordering something to give as Christmas gifts, I suggest you place the order soon, preferably before the 18th of December, to give the US Postal Service enough time to deliver your package before the 25th.

Hope you all have a very festive and joyous holiday season!

Cheers!
Dennis Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment